Games and sport
Ready, steady, go!
Sport enthusiasts can look forward to mini golf, a kart track and a climbing park. While speedy football players can score goals with their gang at our old, traditional football grounds. The municipality of Wandlitz of course has a number of places where for the little ones to romp around in too. Wandlitz provides all sorts of fun for young and old. Fair play for everyone!
Schönerlinde kart track
Feel like a race-car driver on a 1.4-km-long, 8-m-wide race track! Try out your reaction speed, test your driving skills, and get those brakes screeching. With computerised race analysis, you’ll get a real sense of the Formula 1 feeling. Or test two jumps and a steep curve on the off-road track. Then take a break on our sun deck, which provides a great view of the speeding cars, or enjoy a snack at the bistro!
Fast-tracking it through natur
Explore our municipality of Wandlitz on the many safe bike tracks, which take you on a relaxed and restful ride to most of the area’s lakes.
Fancy a bike ride but don’t have a bike? Simply hire one from any of the following providers:
Tee off on the green!
Our 27-hole course in Prenden runs golf lessons even for children and adolescents. There’s a free tester course every Sunday. Put your skills to the test and give it a go. Anyone interested in regular golfing can then take one of the courses. Equipment is provided free of charge.
Mini golf by Lake Rahmersee
Fun and games for the whole family – on 18 holes with very different degrees of difficulty. Come on over and play your very own mini-golf tournament. With accurate aim and practice, you’re bound to have success! A little snack bar will ensure you don’t go hungry if the game lasts longer than expected!
Climbing and pushing your limits!
You can do just this at two climbing parks in our neighbouring communities in Gross Schönebeck and the district town of Bernau.
Playing and skating
There are some exciting options in store if you ever feel like exploring Wandlitz’s playgrounds:
- the play boat by Lake Obersee in Lanke
- the adventure playground on Waldheimstraße in Basdorf
- the skating park on the corner of Bahnstraße in Basdorf
- the football field and volleyball court at Bernauer Damm in Schönwalde
- the "Am Steinberg" playground in Stolzenhagen
- the beach volleyball court in Ruhlsdorf
And for those rainy days …
there are still so many things to do, such as:
- Visiting our Barnim Panorama or the Heidekrautbahn Museum
- Watching a play at our theatre by Lake Wandlitz on Sundays.
- Browsing our fantastic libraries! Yes, even when on holiday; you can also borrow family games, cards, audio dramas and movies.
- And of course you can also go walking in Wandlitz’s forests. You just have to be dressed for it. There’s a lot to discover even when it’s raining!
- … much more!